sabato 17 aprile 2010

Ok...but only with my friend!



I took this picture in Corso Venezia, near Vivienne Westwood boutique, during the Milan Design Week.
I have the permission to publish this picture because I promise to the guy to post also the picture of him a his fashionable friend.
Ok dear, as you want!
However, I like his use of pink and violet, in a town where we only have black clothes, blue cars and grey phones; and, of course, for his ACQUA DI PARMA's pack (great decision).

Bye LB

4 commenti:

  1. not in love. It's a little bit gay gangster on a night out in Vegas. Definitely out of my styling choices. I actually love the friend in gray. She looks polished and the dress is supercute.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I've to be impartial with my comments, but I agree with you about girl dreescode.

    Bye LB

    RispondiElimina
  3. You really don't have to be. You want to have a blog where your voice is the stronger. Why having all those portraits and no sour opinion at all? I believe that if you're getting into something you have to be in it 100%.

    RispondiElimina
  4. ok...I'll try to be natural...so...more bastard...

    RispondiElimina